TaylorMade P790 UDI Driving Ironsview other products
The P790 UDI features an ultra-thin forged face that boasts Inverted Cone Technology, which expands the sweet spot whilst enabling remarkably fast ball speeds for greater distance.
Key features and benefits include:
- SpeedFoam injected inside the head increases face speed and feel
- A soft, 8620 carbon steel body helps make the clubs lightweight yet powerful
- Internal metal injection moulded tungsten weighting for precise CG
- Inverted Cone Technology expands the sweet spot
- Reduced face thickness around the edges increases flexibility from heel to toe
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket is engineered to increase ball speeds and forgiveness
- Available as a 2-iron (17 degrees)
The UDI could be exactly what you are looking for to give you that extra option at the top end of your bag.